My first H54F post. 🙂 This week has been pretty bad, so yes, I DO kinda need a reminder that it wasn’t all bad after all.
1. I’m picking up my car today…finally. Although we need to haggle over the final price since it increased by $190. 16 days without a car and I get a 25% increase?? I don’t think so.
2. Trubba actually played with an art activity that I’ve been trying to get him to play with since he was twelve months old! Even though, it was mainly with his feet, it was still getting somewhere:
3. My husband actually had last Sunday off so he was able to spend the entire day with the family for Sunday night dinner rather than rushing over after work for a couple of hours. If it wasn’t for the extra money, I’d prefer he didn’t work Sundays at all.
4. The ants are eradicated from our house…for now.
5. We’re meeting up with friends tonight that we haven’t seen in over a year, one of whom I’ve known since Kindergarten. Unreal right?