That’s right! I’ve been adopted.
Well, sometimes in my family I feel like the black sheep, so someone needs to give me a little pat on the shoulder and a squeeze. 😉
Well, Michelle over at That’s All She Wrote is up to her shenanigans again and she nominated me for the “WordPress Family Award” that was developed by Shaun over at Praying For One Day. I think designing your own blog is a really awesome idea, especially when the rules are as simple as this one is. I don’t have to do any hokey pokey dance, rummage up random facts, or create questions (I actually like answering questions given to me…in fact go ask me some).
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
So, much like the Most Inspiring Blogger Award, I’m going to have to reserve these nominations for later. I still don’t loyally follow many blogs due to time constraints (school and toddler wrangling being the top two of those constraints) and many of the blogs I do follow are hosted by Blogger or own their own domain name. If you’d like to see those that I nominated for the Liebster Award, be sure to visit that entry by clicking on the link.
Yes, yes, I’m lamesauce. I’ll notify everyone when I do make the nominations. I promise!!