I guess the word is out!! Ye Olde Humdrum has yet again been nominated for another award by Michelle over at And That’s All She Wrote AND also by Rachie over at Rachie’s Adventures. I’m honored to have received such an award since so many of my fellow bloggers inspire me as well. Their type of inspiration ranges from cooking, to spiritualism, to adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Rules for this award include:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
One and two are done so, onto #3.
State 7 things about yourself:
1. I am a Walking Dead addict. I read the graphic novels, watch the show, and read all the things I can find on the internet about it. It’s absolutely ridiculous and I think I drive my husband crazy about it.
2. We live in the Mojave Desert, but my husband and I really want to move back east to be with family (they live mostly in New Hampshire), but we’ve also looked at moving to Wyoming or Texas.
3. I make many of my household cleaners and was ever so happy I did when Trubba started crawling and had an affection for licking our floors. Yuuuck! It’s a great way to save us money too.
4. I am a horrible procrastinator ranging from getting up in the morning before we need to be somewhere to completing homework assignments. It’s pathetic.
5. I always wanted to be a veterinarian growing up…and then I realized I’d have to euthanize animals and realized I probably couldn’t do it.
6. My husband and I communicate much of the time without words anymore and also go to text each other the same things throughout the day. We’re freakishly connected on the same brain-wave somehow.
7. I go from wanting another child in a couple years to cringing at the thought based on Trubba’s mood swings. Lol.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them:
This is where I’m going to diverge away from the rules. I’m going to reserve this for the future whenever I find a new blogger that inspires me. If you’re interested in the Liebster Award nominees from last week, feel free to see them here.
♣ ♦ ♠ ♥
Help Leira. Even just sharing her story would be a huge help. 🙂